Wednesday 17 June 2015

Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake

Hello Everyone!

A dear friend is visiting me today, so I thought of baking a cake for her and ended up making this wonderful eggless wholewheat chocolate cake.

I have seriously adopted the healthy & tasty theme and am very happy to acknowledge that you really don't have to compromise on the taste with whole wheat cakes.In fact in this one it's really hard to tell that it's whole wheat based.You just cannot find out from the taste.

I loved this cake because :-

1.It uses 100% whole wheat flour.
2.The baking ingredients used are simple and mostly available in the kitchen.Water, lime juice and baking soda does the trick in baking it.You don't need to worry if there are eggs or curd or milk or condensed milk (the usual baking ingredients) in store or not.
3.All in all, a very simple , healthy and tasty cake.

I loved it to say the least.It's the best chocolate cake recipe I have ever come across which is a perfect blend of simple and healthy ingredients.

Recipe link -http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/basic-eggless-chocolate-cake-recipe/

Here's my Take!





Note:- I baked it at 180 deg Celsius and my cake was ready in 20 mins.
Happy Takes! & Happy Bites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment