Monday 4 May 2015

Eggless Whole Wheat Cinnamon Cake


I tried this healthy cake today and it came out really well.
I wanted to make an eggless cake and a healthy one for that and when I came across this recipe, I found it was matching my criteria perfectly well.

This healthy bite is a real melting moment.It is very moist and very Indian in texture and taste.My 87 year old grand ma completely loved it.She said this is the best eggless cake she has ever had.Her compliment really made my day!

I personally would like to call it a perfect healthy Indian Cake.
This one will surely satiate your taste buds if you are all for the cinnamon flavour , moreover you can have a guilt-free cakey treat with this! :-)

Recipe Link- http://mariasmenu.com/desserts/eggless-cinnamon-cake

Do try and enjoy!
Happy Takes! & Happy Bites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment